Sinister: Tony Blair Just Called Me Brian*

Clarke, Sarah J (EU) Sarah.J.Clarke at xxx.uk
Thu Mar 22 12:32:45 GMT 2001

Dear Sinister.

Wow look, Tim found the most amazing things ever! Do none of you care?

WHERE!!!!!!!!

Tim said:
***********************
The other day I went shopping and found some great stuff.  At one store
they had this almost life-size Crucifix (well, Christ was almost
life-size at least) that lit up, it was $300 so I of course didn't buy
it.  I also found a 'commie-kit' that had a record of the 'ode to
chairman mao' and a uniform from the days of mao.  It was a bit too
expensive too, but I thought it would be a great gift for my far too
patriotic friend.  Almost as great as the lighter that played the
communist anthem when you opened it.
***********************

What's the Communist anthem? Will you sing it for me/let the lighter recite
it into a dictaphone and make an mp3 please? Anyone?

I heard some 70's WHO in the PUB last night. It made me think of Keith (TM).

Also, I don't recommend anyone goes to see a band called The Bush, The Tree
& Me unless they have drunk five whiskies and one midori or whatever drinks
combination big up's your massif. If you see them whilst less merry you
would be upset. If you see them after drinks, you start to cry with
laughter. Bands that have names that appeal to my sense of the ridiculous
keep forming. I still prefer.......

AND

YOU

WILL

KNOW (you know whats coming kids!!!)

US!

BY!

THE!!!

TRAIL!!!!

OF!!!

THE DEEEAAAAAAAAAADDDD!!!!

Ahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahhahaaha!

Anyone in that London going to see Low tonight?

More importantly, will anyone be wearing Trail of the Dead tshirts?

EVER?

I'd best go. The crack seems to be wearing off. CarsmileSteve, you're not
too old to take lots of drugs! Your drug adventure can start at any time! I
think it would be kind of ace for an 80 year old to suddenly start taking
loads of crack in their nice little house in Walmington-On-Sea. Except do
you think they might just die? I'm sure they'd find something interesting to
do with their colostomy bags though.

Sarah
xx

*He bloody did and all.