Sinister: B&S Soundtrack

Neil Robertson neil at xxx.net
Thu Mar 22 15:53:13 GMT 2001

Hi,

Just to keep yous updated on the band's activities.

Obviously the band have recently returned from America, where they were
recording the music for a film called "Storytelling", which is directed by
Todd Solondz. A lot of you will be familiar with Todd's last two films:
"Happiness" and "Welcome to the Dollhouse".
Anyway, the film is split into two parts. The music for the first part of
the film was done by Nathan Larsson, who was in the band Shudder To Think,
and has recently scored such films as "Boy's Don't Cry". B&S have done the
music for the second part.
The film will be released in the USA in October, and the soundtrack album
will be released by Jeepster and Matador at around the same time. More
details as and when we have them....

Back in Glasgow the band have been in CaVa finishing two singles for a
summer release. We're almost there, and hopefully I'll have something more
concrete to say in the next couple of weeks.

And that's about it really.
Cheers,

Neil