Sinister: I think my brain has switched off itself

Histrianic at xxx.com Histrianic at xxx.com
Thu Mar 22 21:31:19 GMT 2001

I have just spent 15 hours in a plane.  And I fly economy.  I feel like I should be back at my beloved dorm up where things aren't exactly luxurious, but comfortable.  I hate travelling.  They should ban airplanes and come up with one of those things where you step into a little cylinderical tube and you're magically transported to your destination.

Now that I have all my ranting and rambling off, I shall proceed with the rest of my post.

March 26th is make your own holiday day.  This year, my friend and I have engaged in plans to make it 'celebrate your gods day'.  This allows us to keep our options open if we're not feeling up to par for the prank we're planning on pulling off.  We thought a great way to celebrate this day would be to pass out little neon pink flyers with pictures of people on them saying 'celebrate your gods!!!'.  these people, of course, would be selected through our complicated system of looking at these people and deciding whether they look like people who would be of interesting value.  people to pass this list would be:
-a guy who bleached his hair, dyed it red, bleached it again, and then attempted to dye it black, but failed to do so at a shortage of black hair dye.  he compensated with blue hair.
-a guy who walks around with a yellow suit.  i saw one in the airport.
-a guy with red athletic clogs.  now that's sexy.

i also watched three movies in the past 24 hours.  charlie's angels, the watcher, and nurse betty.  i'd have to give nurse betty the highest ranking, just because greg kinnear was in it.  although i was highly disappointed that he had to play a jerk who lived off of soap operas.

i am practically falling asleep in front of the computer screen, due to jet lag.  jet lag sucks.  jet lag reminds me of high fidelity.  john cusack reminds me of my old drama teacher.  who is now married, and probably changed her last named to something else.  oh well.

i think i'm rambling.  but before i exit, i have to include some b&s content, because i don't think i mentioned anything about belle and sebastian in my last email either.  i forced my parents to listen to some of my music over spring break.  the only cds found favorable with them was my beatles 1 cd and fold your hands child you walk like a peasant.  it was sort of discouraging to have my parents completely disapprove of my taste in music, but nice to know that belle and sebastian reached out to these people who only listen to mozart and hayden and some other dead people.

down with the wall!!!

-hye min