Sinister: It's all Katy Cooper's fault!

Mikey & Jules JOA00MAR at xxx.uk
Thu Mar 22 23:33:47 GMT 2001

Dear Sinister,

    It's all Katy Cooper's fault!
She organised a sinister tape tree, and we both joined, and got each others
tape and thought 'wow!'. So we started emailing each other, and then there
were letters, and parcels full of toys. And then Bill Bailey was playing in
Sheffield, so we HAD to meet.
It was like impossible things #2, but with chips and the internet, and jiffy
bags full of sequins...

After the first day... well, that was it. A little black fox and a yellow
fox called Karma (although he doesn't necessarily believe in karma, even
though he's proof of it) wandered the streets of Sheffield. And the black
fox decided not to leave.

So, after a quiet night in the pub with some friends, Jules and Mike braved
the snow and went home. And Mike whispered in that nervous way of his
'I've been looking at rings... engagement rings. Is that Okay?'

I guess you've worked out the ending by now.

So blame Katy, even though she didn't know it was her fault (but does now)
And Honey, you can be bridesmaid, you'd look great in taffeta!
I guess there's a twee Scottish band we should thank too...

Jules & Mikey
(Who decided to tell you guys before our parents!)