Sinister: come on my face(ts) ; DOUBLE the fun!

jessica stuart dunk1erenge1 at xxx.com
Fri Mar 23 06:24:39 GMT 2001

    it's kiki and susie all.. but changing the names to protect the
innocent... we'll just say it's listdomlisa and jeia....so watch out kiddies
(including you captain burke). just another fun filled day of producing
pseudo-films! wish you could've been there... guess you would have had to be
to know.
B&S in the background ... along with some BS in the foreground. yep.
(maybe some nudity)

did someone mention anything about male dom's? because as far as we are
concerned... and any professionals in the profession (err) KNOW... for a
fact... males are not allowed to be dominatrix's ... only submissives. BUT
HEY... if it WERE possible (in the professional world)
there is a certain >brier random< who would be making quite the amount of
dough off of listdomlisa. (squeezes his CHEEK)

so ... we couldn't go to see LOW (overseas)... however there was quite an
event to attend here in the wholesome US of Assholes . EVEN BETTER than
ribena and sour mix with red bull .... (if i'd ever tried it)
it's (drumroll) the peanuts VS. the muppets in a wrestling match! woohoo!
wanna take a vote? who is the most  "B&S esque."

listdomlisa> "jeff burke did you crush on me?! (and if not.. don't make me
play the guessing game.. *winks*) or atleast give me a HINT"

jeia> "sinistercrush..uhh uhuh."

well let's not take up too much of our precious time to post ... and not to
mention that we have concluded that flirting with a threesome minus one type
of post  is just a particularly lame idea.. A TOTAL FAILURE

.... don't hold it aganst us.. too much of that JOSE CUERVO ("you are a
friend of mine") and count choculaaaaaa ... it won't ever happen again ...
brownies honor, MISS HONEY  :)

ok... enough is enough... thanks for being there when you needed us all of
you wonderful, beautiful B&S fans....

-listdomlisa
                   stumbling off all ridiculous and laughing at herself.
-jeia
                   i don't need to do my usual shout(listdom)