Sinister: i think headaches are quite contagious.

TeaandOctane at xxx.com TeaandOctane at xxx.com
Fri Mar 23 08:13:22 GMT 2001

my best friend had a migraine. now i seemed to have caught it. must be
something going around ... on that note, i'm going to write a very dull,
business as usual type of mail.

someone wrote about the wilco/billy bragg thing. that album is amazing. i'm
not often given to whimsy on any level, but i was literally floored after
hearing it  ... ok, i can't back that up. however, it is an amazing album.
the lyrics make me insanely jealous. i wonder if there is some way to tap the
woody gutherie part of my brain.

i've also been listening to les savy fav a whole lot. i'm not sure if that
fact is terribly impressive on this list ... but i find both their musical
style and lyrics wonderfully refreshing. its been quite some time that i've
had any real enthusiasm towards any rock and roll at all.

i shall now attempt to drift off into another sleepless night  ... this time,
i will try belle and sebastian as a nice calming element. i can only listen
to one side though, because i'll be too lazy to get up and flip the record
over.

-kim