Sinister: visuals

Hannah Brown h.brown6 at xxx.uk
Fri Mar 23 20:32:02 GMT 2001

Hello people,
  Ive just got my "feelin sinister" tape back off my friend after 3
months and im VERY happy. I really think its one of my favourite albums.
Ive listened to it constantly since 95/96 and it still makes me go
gooey.

About the visuals. We dont really have a schedule we just go along to
places around our area and ask if they would like it, some of them dont
though. We are doing some tonight at brixton and again next week. We
have converted some of them on to digital so i could try and attatch
them but im shit at computers and it might mess things up.

Can i get something off my chest now. Ive developed an attraction (quite
quickly) on someone who is way out of my league, you know, he runs in
higher, more attractive, more popular circles.Hes intelligent, cute, a
good dj and he told me some nice things. i have this very annoying
defect where i go red really easily every time he comes near me now i
burn up. he could walk in any second and i would turn beetroot. Ive just
seen a video with him in it. i was glad the lights were turned off and
when the credits rolled i left the room to compose myself.
I,m in dangerous territory here, im glad its the last day of term, i can
sort my head out,  does anyone have any remidies for this, im 20 for
fuck sake, i should be past that stupidly shy stage. hannah