Sinister: i have a secret

angel blackwell angel_blackwell at xxx.com
Fri Mar 23 12:43:00 GMT 2001

okay, i'm being a naughty little angel today. I'm supposed to be going to
see the doctor today, and leaving work early to do so...i'm not going, as
i'm terrified of doctors and i'm not really that sick. i'm going to get a
new tattoo though...to add to my collection, i'm finally getting an angel my
left arm, near the shoulder (for previous tattoo's please refer to the body
parts page.)
okay, this movie soundtrack thingy...i looked it up on imdb.com and i hope
they're kidding. i looked up what Todd Solondz was doing and his movie is
starring James Van Der Beek Squeek...Plot Outline: Young people endure the
pressures of fitting in at high school and college. Ummm...this movie was
untitled but was listed as being in post-production. if this is true i'll be
buying the soundtrack but certainly not going to see the movie. (i'm a
little lost today, so i could be making this all up...)
hmmm...maybe i'll go do some work, or at least go hit on some cute
engineers...
a.

The crudity and sparness of life is to be found in public lavatories."
		-Leoni Orton-Barnett, sister of Joe Orton.