Sinister: Trail of Dead... T-Shirts

Phil Two phil-two at xxx.com
Fri Mar 23 14:06:45 GMT 2001

---- "Clarke, Sarah J (EU)" <Sarah.J.Clarke at maff.gsi.gov.uk> wrote:

> Anyone in that London going to see Low tonight?
>
> More importantly, will anyone be wearing Trail of the Dead tshirts?

Funny you mention that Sarah.....
Because at the Low show in Paris, there was a short, round, bepectacled
boy sitting next to me wearing... yes indeed... an And You Will Know
Us By The Trail of the Dead T-shirt.  Maybe he's a friend of Dave [Starfire]
Geraghty.

About the show though, Low asked for requests during their encore.  I
wanted them to cover "Legal Man" but they played their Easter song instead.

Love,
Philly