Sinister: B&S Soundtrack

Jeanette jeanette at xxx.com
Fri Mar 23 15:36:22 GMT 2001

Howdy, folks.

If any of you haven't seen "Welcome to the Dollhouse" or "Happiness," please
run out and rent them soon.
I think Todd Solondz is fantastic, but many (most of my friends included) don't
agree with that opinion. "Dollhouse" and "Happiness" are hardly your Hollywood
happy-feel-goody-type films. Solondz paints life as it is -- in shades of gray
rather than black and white.  There are no Good Guys or Bad Guys, just people
with fucked up heads and lives.
In any case, you all should maybe get a glimpse of what you're in for when the
new film is released.  Unless Mr. Solondz has changed, of course. Which is
always possible.

Hugs,
Jeanette

P.S. When did ... and you will know us by the trail of dead add the extra "the"
into their name?