Sinister: like the wind needs the trees

The Narrow Wizard ol04 at xxx.uk
Fri Mar 23 16:51:02 GMT 2001

hey folks

just a couple of things

firstly thanks to all the cool people who replied to my last post
about twenty of you correctly told me that the random lyric quote was
freak scene by dinosaur jr. Sorry to those of you who got it right but
were too late to claim the prize which has already been sent to the first
correct responder (I hope she likes it)

secondly
it was recently brought to my attention that at least one person on the
list (and pro'lly a few more) thought that I was gay, I feel it is my duty
to reassure female sinisterines that I am in fact straight (and also
single by the way). Actually this news will come as a great relief to the
gay blokes on the list and will strike fear into the hearts of the women
who will start worrying that i might fancy them.

anyway thats it from me
except to point out that anyone who lives anywhere near glasgow will be
beaten up by me if they dont go along to see damon and naomi play at king
tuts on may 20, you owe it to your ears to go along.

well I'll annoy you all some other time
luv'n'hugs
    owen

With that the narrow wizard waggled his bushy eyebrows and disappeared in
a flash of blue smoke leaving behind nothing but a faint smell of cinammon