Sinister: crop rotation in the 1*th century became considerably more widespread after...

Sweetie Something popsingersfear at xxx.com
Sat Mar 24 02:43:26 GMT 2001

sinister

palindromes
evil rats on no star live
pinched, is the name of remote controls debut album

anyway
on wiv the post

THE T-SHIRT
ok
my belle and sebby t shirt
i think
is maybe the first belle and sebby t shirt
to ever be in a mosh pit
oh yes
i went to the engine room
with my iyfs t-shirt on
and for most of the Alpacinos set
i was in the pit
anyone else out there have a b&s t shirt thats been in a mosh pit????
mail me, let me know, im curious now

the Alpacinos
"and we hate people wearing belle and sebastian t-shirts"
however, they did say they hated pretty much EVERYthing else
and i got a reassuring wink and an apology later on :)

GIGATHON
uh huh
i have just completed a sort of mini gigathon sort of type thing
gay dad on wednesday, deftones on thursday, engine room (bovine, alpacinos,
caffeine) friday
so now i am determined to do a full week with a gig every nite, that would
rock
then i might build it up to, 9 days perhaps
actually, this is gonna be damn expensive
oh well, it was worth the thought..............................

on the way to the deftones
in the bus
my best mate snowflake spent a good 5 minutes trying to persuade me to let
her poke me in the eye!
and she told me the next day not to grow a beard coz it would go yellow
strange girl

i have a sore back
right between my shoulder blades
from being punched repeatedly in that area
(at the deftones)
then being punched very hard there again tonite
(when i was in the pit)
by, i think, a member of a band called vinyl reverb.
but anyways, yeah, its queet sore.

GAY DAD
wednesday
support
glass- pretty cool, lovely people
regency buck- WOW!!!!
gay dad- DAMN good :)
and then <visualise big dumb sweetie grin>
we met cliff jones, oh he is a lovely lovely lovely lovely lovely lovely
lovely man
so nice, so very very very attractive (mmmm) and just so....lovely!
"cliff jones man, cliff jones...."

and i went to my first ever nightclub
but thats ok
im not lowlife scum (ah, u know im kiding...) like everyone else that goes
to nightclubs, oh no
i was in the vip lounge, nothing special maybe, but means that the level of
lowness i was at for being in a nightclub, was raised a little bit
:)

for 3 days an uponed can of diet coke sat on our living room floor
just sat there
didnt even get moved
well, i thought it was funny

im sure i must have something good to say...

no sucker for romance
sweetie
xox

icq #42242252