Sinister: When you can't decide whats on your mind, its clear...

Walkn10 at xxx.com Walkn10 at xxx.com
Sun Mar 25 08:28:36 BST 2001

Howdy folks,

Not to engender the idea that us Americans are a melancholy and depressed
lot, but like Ms. Morrison I've been questioning the proposition that someone
out there exists for me at all.  Sometimes it all seems so certain and other
times I can virtually guarantee I'm gonna drink myself into an early grave by
mourning each misstep over and over again.  Fighting spirit is such a fickle
thing isn't it?  I keep re-reading this passage in the Great Gatsby where
Gatsby recalls how he went searching for the lost time between he and Daisy
after she had left for her honeymoon.  As the train is pulling away, "he
stretched out his hand as if to snatch a wisp of hair, to save a fragment of
the spot that she had made lovely for him."  Sums it up quite nicely, I
suppose.
Hot on the heels of the Baltimore Ravens Super Bowl victory, the Maryland
Terrapins have reached the Final Four!!!!  Ms. Laura Llew and your crappy Tar
Heels, I simply say...TAKE THAT!!!!  Next Saturday we do battle with the Duke
Blue Devils for the fourth time this year, with the winner playing for the
National Championship!  Anyone wearing red and yellow or drinking Killian's
Irish Red will be amply appreciated from afar.
"I have nothing to say and I am saying it"  -John Cage

Steve C.

"Which Paul?" "BLAH!"

visit http://callowkids.tripod.com or your crush will hate you forever

Call WRNR 103.1 at (410) 269-1031 and request Callow's "Lessons in Shut-eye"
or you will have bad luck...forever or something.