Sinister: A bunch of people getting pissed in a park and probably arrested

Mikey JOA00MAR at xxx.uk
Mon Mar 26 00:47:46 BST 2001

Hullo again,

	Thanks for all the lovely emails regarding mine and Jules' announcement of
engagement, it was all lovely and warm and fuzzy.
	The idea of 1500 strangers turning up to our wedding quite appeals
actually, so you're all invited. It'll confuse the parents... excellent :o)
	Not that they won't be confused enough as it is, however. Or mine will be
anyway, since their nice little middle-class sensibilities will make them
assume the wedding will be in a church or a registry office, when in fact it
will be in a forest.
	So you must all set aside a plenty of time in summer 2003 then, there will
be the wedding then a picnic (aka a bunch of people getting pissed in a park
and probably arrested).
	And finally, just how *do* you tell your parents you've got engaged to a
girl? Especially if I suspect they don't wholly approve? (NB I can't tell
them to piss off because they're buying me a house. Who are you calling
materialistic? :o)

	See you in summer 2003... unless I know you personally, in which case I
might see you next week or something.

Love,
Mike
:o)