Sinister: Is there anybody out there?

Hewitt, Stephen shewitt at xxx.uk
Tue Mar 27 16:46:13 BST 2001

Hello babies

you are all being terribly quiet, are you OK?

---picnic update---

So, I reckon the picnic plans look something like this:

Camber Sands on the beach at some point
Leicester at some point
April 28th Oxford, University parks prolly unless it's raining, in which
case PUB, then on to trembling blue stars and tompaulin (or napalm death, if
you are feeling that way inclined)
May 5th London Village either Primrose 'ill or Greenwich for bank holiday
fun and frolics...

---picnic update---

Some of you may remember, in days gone by, a young gentleman called Ian
Anscombe used to be on the list (search the archives for
sarah;cracknell;basement for more info).  Anyway he asked me if i would pass
on the following message for him :)

hello lovely people.  i hope some of you remember me.  i remember you
all, of course, because you were beautiful.  i was wondering....

being as you're all so lovely and all...

if any of you that know me in a vague internetty sort of way has a
floor that my friend karen and i can crash on a week on thursday -
that is, the night of AnTiciPate, before all tomorrow's parties.  we
are coming down from the fair city of birmingham and would like to go
to a nice indie disco the night before.

in return, i offer you eternal friendship, chocolate biscuits and
other things, too wonderful to mention here.  infact, so wonderful
that i haven't thought what they are yet.  (probably a drink)

thank you, oh wonderful southern ones.

xx
ian

Oh look, he even mentions AnTiciPate too, saves me a job :)

Anyway, I've broken the silence now so come on, get nattering

xoxo
CarsmileSteve