Sinister: Erm...is this thing on?

Jason McKinnon megatherion5 at xxx.com
Tue Mar 27 18:36:59 BST 2001

Greetings and Salutations, Sinisterians:

LEND ME YOUR EYES.

<<This just in: All's quiet on the western front...more news at 11.>>

You know, I have never been a big fan of silence. In fact, when I moved away
from the South(U.S.) to California, I found it hard to sleep because the big
city was more quiet than the backwoods of my childhood home.

Cicadas are very loud in numbers.

You can learn to live with almost anything.

You can even become dependent upon things you dislike.

So, several trips to #sinister have revealed that the silence has even
permeated there.

NOTE TO LISTEES WHO AREN"T FAMILIAR WITH #SINISTER:
(It's a chat on IRC where you can talk to Sinister people real-time. See the
website for details.)

I have often mused upon the difference between the "LIST" and "#sinister"
and the people who inhabit them.

Before I give MNSHO, I ask for Yours. (We'll try it this way once) So if
anyone has thoughts, chime in.

(yeah, you in the back with the french braids....what do you wanna be when
you grow up?)

WEINERDOG:

Let me say this once.

The band in Welcome to the Dollhouse rocks my world.

By the way, the actress who played the main character in Welcome to the
Dollhouse IS turning out to be cute (IRL).

Never let my powers of Puberty ESP be doubted. (Please see MelbaToast in
Dazed and Confused)

B and S doing half the soundtrack:

As the Troglodyte in Jimmy Castor Bunch says: ME LIKE!

OK, enough already....now remember whenever it gets this "Silent in
Sinister", PF and I only get weirder. We'll make you say, "What's in this
tea again?" in a panicked voice the next time.

and I'm spent........

THE Pickle Prince

P.S. Gotta give a Clout-out to all my peeps who joined in the
Scottish-Cheapness situation-conversation, and for those of you who didn't
agree or give any criticism besides saying that my post was what he HATES
about sinister(I don't want to mention your name -
STARFIRE,STARFIRESTARFIRESTARFIRESTARFIRESTARFIRESTARFIRESTARFIRESTARFIRESTARFIRESTARFIRESTARFIRESTARFIRESTARFIRESTARFIRESTARFIRESTARFIRESTARFIRESTARFIRE)

I can *wait* til YOU post for once.

(AHH, better now, much better....)