Sinister: keep on scrollin baby, you know what time it is...

Sweetie Something popsingersfear at xxx.com
Tue Mar 27 21:01:37 BST 2001

sinister

sinister sinister sinister
hello
good afternoon
miserable evening
no really, it is
its 7pm and very yucky outside

im going to see snow patrol in king tuts 2mo night
anybody else??

my parents finally got divorced yesterday
so....
thats that i guess

a few weeks ago
i was coming home from falkirk
and as we were passing the sherriff court the bus driver slowed to halt,
opened the door shouted at a passer by
'YOURE A HOMOSEXUAL!!!'
and drove off again
how strange

today on the bus i noticed the old man across from me picking his nose
he used every finger on the first hand, then swapped hands
then swapped nostrils
charming

i bought salako the ventimiglia ep today
99p in virgin
but as yet i havent listened to it
im too scared to take it out of its plastic wrapper
ive never heard salako before

i went into mcdonalds today and had a filet for the first time in years
i had to wait 20mins on it which i wasnt too pleased about
the new boy was serving me
i felt so sorry for him
he kept making fluffs
poor boy
eventually the supervisor took him away and i didnt see him again

theres a new boy working in virgin in falkirk
hes very nice
and has very good blonde blonde hair
:)

not that long ago i posted and in it mentioned a boy that i met at a party
that liked belle and sebastian
i saw him again today
he was quite quiet
the boy he was with works in virgin, i know him too
he talked lots and lots
then i saw them again
the b&s boy said that ... i have forgotten
but he said the name of the sing followed by 'is belle and sebastians best
song'
for conversations sake i disagreed
although i could remember what my 2nd fave b&s song was
(my first is,i think, fox in the snow)

yesterday i watched robbie williams new video right through
'let love be your energy'
all the video seems to be is
the robster doing lots of running
being a bit promicuous