Sinister: Tiger T-shirt milk

JASON A. creature6 at xxx.com
Tue Mar 27 21:45:32 BST 2001

Hmmm I have been on the hunt for a B&s shirt for so long now. Of course they
are all over the internet and I have even seen some on E-bay ( and lost the
bid of course) but I just cant seem to find one in any record shop in the
bay area (San Francisco) You would think that there would be some in San
Francisco but I cant find it. I have to admit it is a bit fun looking but
now Im thinking its impossible. My new thing now is collecting Smiths shirts
. By the end of the summer I want to have a nice collection with out buying
them online bucause that is cheating and it takes all the fun out of the
hunt. Well if any of you Sinesters can help me out with finding a B&S shirt
in san Francisco area let me know. ??? thanks.

jason a.

Does anyone watch a show called COLD FEET, its irish ???