Sinister: I wasn't troubled by a dream

Peter Carter p.carter at xxx.uk
Wed Mar 28 15:46:51 BST 2001

I had a dream about my list crush last night. I dreamt that I was dreaming
about kissing her, and that she was dreaming the same thing, so I became
real. I dreamt I could actually feel everything, that it was actually
happening. It was one of those windswept balcony scenes, only the balcony
was made of stone and she was kind of leaning over, like they do in the old
romantic films. I totally forgot the dream when I woke up. Then I get a
message on my mobile saying that my list crush had dreamed about me, but had
forgotten what happened. I then remembered my dream... weird.

Also, she posted to this list a little while ago, saying that she had a
dream about a boy helping her with her welsh work. It turned out that he
fitted my description exactly. She hadn't seen a picture of me at that
point. She's also like a female version of Andy in 'Judy and the Dream of
Horses', hardly any different at all. I've never believed in fate... I think
I still don't, but it's a hell of a coincidence.

Has anyone else on this list had similar coincidences/fates?

"Seamstresses at the factory sewing garments for The Gap, Guess and Old Navy
told me that they often have to resort to urinating in plastic bags under
their machines [because they are only allowed two toilet breaks a day and
their wages are docked if they take them]. There are rules against talking,
and at the Ju Young electronics factory, a rule against smiling" - No Logo
by Naomi Klein

The Happy Reaper