Sinister: Everybody's Talkin'

Lucy Alder lucyalder at xxx.com
Wed Mar 28 16:02:52 BST 2001

Hello all

Glad to see some people are writing again.  It gives me the willies a bit
when Sinister goes all quiet like that (and makes my day considerably
duller).  I was sitting in front of my pooter scratching my head and
wracking (or should that be racking?) my brain to come up with something
to post about but, well, I just didn't feel like it, sort of, so I kept
schtum.  However, I did spot this on the NME website, which means that my
post is pure, unadulterated content.  Howzat!

http://www.nme.com/NME/External/News/News_Story/0,1004,22502,00.html

Our chalet is going to be the bestest, absolutely, without question.

Juicy Lucy