Sinister: Quiet is the new loud

Chris Paluch keleidoscopic at xxx.com
Wed Mar 28 19:58:18 BST 2001

Hello those who feel sinister,
Our reputation for being quiet and shy group of people
is begining to reflect on the list.
Lately, I have been quiet myself because thee has not
been much to say.  I live in vermont, and my life is
to say well, extremely unexciting, but extremely
contempt.  I guess relationships do that to one.

The film and B&S and the "Quiet Riot"...
I just like to add it is very cool that B&s is doing
the music for the film.  I hope it comes out well.  I
read a review for the kings of convienance, for thier
new album quiet is the new loud which mentioned B&S,
it pretty much stated that quiet airy music is
dominating the underground, thus there being a "quiet
riot".  Onion music reviews are grate...

Oh these early spring days are meant to be enjoyed,
though it is still a bit nippy out, one can see the
blossums coming to bloom around the corner and the
world once again turning a lush green. That and lots
o' mud.

Chris P.

=====
www.mp3.com/sevenstars
So many days pass lost in the skyline.  Some things still take my heart away and leave me weaping.