Sinister: Napster...

Histrianic at xxx.com Histrianic at xxx.com
Wed Mar 28 23:07:16 BST 2001

I was trying to look up some of the new Aerosmith songs on Napster, because I didn't want to spend more money on CDs.  So I looked up Aerosmith and 'Jaded'.  But I got the reply that there were no matching files found!!  I was confused by this, until I looked up just Aerosmith.  I got replies that said 'Jadded', instead of 'Jaded'.  And they retitled the album 'Just Press Play' instead of 'Just Push Play'.  I find this interesting for some reason.  And sad.  But more interesting than sad.

Anyhow, I learned how to play 'The Model' today.  I don't like some of the chords in it, but I really like the song.  So I am happy.

Today is Wednesday.  Tomorrow is Thursday.  I have no free time on Thursdays.  Thursday is not my favorite day.

I have discovered that I really like peach yogurt.  Having a cup of peach yogurt makes me excessively happy.  I am a really simple-minded being.

I have twenty dollars in quarters.  That's eighty quarters.  So although I have twenty dollars, I can't spend any of it.  But having pockets full of heavy coins is surprisingly satisfying.

I think I am going to go do my religion homework.  I am going to stop procrastinating.  Which brings me to the point of my new coffee mug.  It's red with a yellow and gray rim, and it says 'What Deadline?' on it.  I thought it fit me perfectly.  As well as my AIM buddy icon, which says 'Be a Bum'.  If you saw my room last term, you'd understand.  Now it is clean, only because my parents came in and cleaned it for five hours while I slept.  I felt like a spoiled ingrate.  But that's ok.  And I'm really going to go now and do my homework like a good little girl.

Lots of love, an electronic dog, and a ceramic toilet.