Sinister: BST Blues

Madeleine McNeil mmcneil79 at xxx.com
Thu Mar 29 12:11:15 BST 2001

I must admit I feeling a little like Rachel Playforth today, I am in a
horrible sad mood. I've finally made some friends at university but they're
all thin and pretty and I feel really daft and awkward sitting next to them.
And all the sky seems to do is rain and rain and rain and the fact that it's
now "British Summer Time" only makes it even crueller. (just noticed a
strange thing as I did that - the keys on this computer are all funny and
confused. Thus @ is " and vice versa. Hmmmm). And my washing machine doesn't
work so my favourite clothes are dirty and I don't have much money and all I
really was is to feel the sun on my skin as I wander down the street to the
record shop to buy CDs. But instead I"m in the university with a keyboard I
don't understand in a world I don't understand.

Rant over. I feel slightly better now.

I hate Teachers too. I also zkind of hate teachers with a small 't' as well.

Love
Madeleine