Sinister: 10 Pinefox Place

Hewitt, Stephen shewitt at xxx.uk
Thu Mar 29 14:06:43 BST 2001

Archel beat me to the teachers news.  It was funny cos i was playing on the
modern interweb whilst mrs carsmile was watching it, and every now and then
i let out a big cheer as a bit of b&s was included.

Unfortunately i now have that bluetones song that goes "MONDAY, count all
the things in my stuff, do do do" stuck in my head, which is a little
disturbing.  Also the fact that the programme is like Ally McBeal lite, yet
still rather amusing in places is disturbing.

I've got about a zillion things to say today, i'm prolly going to forget
half of them, better get on with it then...

Is anyone going to see Aislers Set at Notting Hill on Saturday?  Cos i'm
going to see my mooooomie who is having a weekend in London village, so i
thought as i'm about i might pop into the Arts Club.

Secondly, anyone fancy a pint on Monday afternoon in London village, cos i'm
going to a work meeting that should finish about 2pm.  Surely it'd be less
hastle to move there and commute back to bludy oxford.

primpaint said:

how many of you have sang along with the trumpet part from dog on wheels
with a "ba baba baba"

doing baba bas is for wimps.  Playing air trumpet and making mouth trumpet
noises is what the kids are doing these days.

Dreams
Apart from dreaming about the database i've spent the past two days working
on (sadsadsad, i know), i dreamt the other night that Tim Hopkins had sent
an e-mail to the list, with a list of the b&s tour dates on, and he was
berating us for not paying attention or something.  Anyway, the next morning
(this is real life now, not the dream) I open my e-mail to find "Tour Autumn
2001" as one of the subjects.  Unfortunately it was for some rubbish
education fair, but it was rather spooky.

Our Lucy said:

Our chalet is going to be the bestest, absolutely, without question.

Oh yeah, reckon do yer?

btw, has anyone made a large "come on you pasty-faced vegan geeks" banner
for waving at the 5 a-side?  A pint of finest Queen Vic Ale to anyone who
does :)

I wanted to talk about the bootlegging concerts thing, but i can't get the
words in the right order, maybe next time...

did anyone else think Jason A was J Andreas.  I was a bit confused "hold on
he doesn't live in san francisco" i thought...

Oh Steve Lurpack is doing a book signing thingy at borders the day of the
oxford picnic, so we can go and give him some food.  The "we" in that
sentence rather implies that other ppl are going to turn up, doesn't it?
hmmm

And apparently Peacock Johnson will be making a guest appearance with Stuart
David when he's on at Borders.  Don't ask me, that's what it says in the
adverts...

ok, love you bye bye

xoxo
Carsmilesteve