Sinister: Last chance people...

John Jennings sinister at xxx.com
Thu Mar 29 22:19:55 BST 2001

Mooorning sinisterines...

Well the very first *leicester fiesta* (christened by Madeleine,
although she doesn't yet realise it) happens this saturday, and i'm
hoping to see and meet lots of you there. Will I? Ooh i hope so.
We've set up a leicester b&s website thingy with all the other dates
that we plan to meet up on as well... its bounce.to/b_and_s_leicester
and you can post on the lovely message board and add your email address
to the list and stuff, so very exciting...

Roight now a little bit to try and dispel all my guilt (eeeek)... after
my last post i got quite a few emails from lovely nice sinister people
and those emails have since been lost in the pages and pages of sinister
archives on my pooter... i will dig them out though and reply to them
all... honest... i promise.... roight. no more guilt. sorted.

Boing de boing (<-- bouncing off to bounce.to/b_and_s_leciester which is
of course what you will all be doing now....)

John.