Sinister: You make me want to drink bleach

Sweetie Something popsingersfear at xxx.com
Fri Mar 30 00:54:20 BST 2001

sinister

a few more days in the not so interesting at all really

yes, so
heregoes

went to see snow patrol on wednesday
so that was nice
and met phil kay
which was also nice

a drunk man asked
'do u know where the nearest alcoholic shop is?'
so that was amusing.

we had a senior poll in our school
the results got put up the other day
i won
worst dressed.
and proud, oh yes, so very proud.

but i also won
best hairdo!!!
which was very very cool
i thought :)

about 15 mins ago
i was in the living room
doing what i do
flicking through the music channels
on Q, madonnas 'whats its like for girls' was on
on kiss madonnas 'what its like for girls' had not long started
on the box madonnas 'what its like for girls' was just starting

that was rubbish
the rest is a bit better

i was at the theatre tonite
with the school
we went to see rent
its brilliant
but oh so sad
and i felt a bit silly
at the sad bit
i was a bit(very) choked up
until it went quiet
and i realised that lots of people were crying

there was lots of immature annoying little bastards there
2 of the main characters were gay lovers
and they kissed
this was met with much disgust from those arseholes
as was the 2 gay men walking round holding hands
honestly
there are few things that piss me off more than homophobes

during the break we went upstairs
(it was the festival theatre in edinburgh)
so we could look out the windows and point and laugh at people
there wasnt that many though
worth pointing and laughing at

i have pulled a muscle in my neck
its very sore
and i have no idea how i did it
:(
i also have quite a lot of cuts on my hands that sting alot
but i dont know how i got them either
:(

on the coach on the way home
still in edinburgh
there was a thump on the back window where all those immature bitches were
sitting
we thought they were fucking about
but it shattered
someone had hit it with a belt from outside
and that had caused it to shatter

i mentioned last time that my parents have just got divorced
and yes, they have
i think its a good thing
ive not entirely decided
im sure it is
isnt it?
either way
it doesnt matter
what matters
well, it doesnt really
it does to me though
alot
we have to sell this house
which i guess wont seem like much
but this place has been my home since i was 7
its my home
i cant leave my home
isnt ur home like what dougie maclean said about the land?
'its the land, you cannot own the land, the land owns you'
maybe its not
im not sure really
its one of those times when u just feel like

anyway
its easter now
well
almost