Sinister: guessing games

Nigel R. Townshend Nigel.R.Townshend at xxx.uk
Fri Mar 30 15:39:08 BST 2001

i've not wrote for such along time so i thought hey, what else is there to do on friday other than
go to boring philosphoy of geography lectures.

so sinister won.

When i walk down the street and i look at people i wonder if they're on sinister.. i look for the
stereotypical signs, duffel coat, flares etc. then i thought if people saw me they'd think
indie/skater/punk person rather than twee ya like, so yeah, prehaps i'm wrong but its still fun to
look at people and guess thier social/class status, Ok that might sound like prejuidce but i dont
mean it like that (if your confused then thats nothing to how i am )

 I saw a girl with a green coat, ginger hair, a badge in the shape of a fox on her collar and i
though  hey is that Jules... after all i'm Sheffield, but i was too scared to ask.

so this is my idea if anyones in Sheffield then come and see the fantastic Aislers set who can be
put into a  B&S  mould with support from the amazing Airport girl and Djing by the nice people at
Offbeat.

its at the Casbah on Wednesday April the 4th.

sorry to anyone who dosent live in Sheffield i feel guilty excluding you  but just to make my guilt
worse the very cool snow patrol are playing on April 9th at the Casbah and i'm DJing so you all
have to come!

anyway thats enough of excluding all none sheffield people, so yeah.

 has everyone been able to check out Kings of conveince yet? If you havent they must and if anyone
in the USA has been able to get a copy of thier debut US only realse self titled album can i have a
copy that would be lovely lovely

anyway better go and  do *stuff*

love Nigel Love

P.S sorry for being naughty.