Sinister: I wish i knew, probably something boring

ROBERT DONLAN gg0u9220 at xxx.uk
Fri Mar 30 17:26:57 BST 2001

Thought i might aswell make some kind of contribution with it being quiet
and the fact i have nothing to do for half an hour(Well work, but that
doesn't count)And because i might have to unsubscribe over the summer as i
have a uni email address and they dont like me taking up half of their hard
drive (Or whatever gets taken up by emails)
So, now i have to find something to say. Well i am in a strange mood cos i
should be really happy, and i am, but i have had to spend all day in the
library doing work and it sends you weird. I have had a really good week
and now believe the people who say '...It really could happen, you never
know' Thats right. Even things you think have no chance of happening, can
happen. I am pleased it has taken nearly 20 years for me to realize that.
5 days. In a row. I have been happy. That is good. And it has been sunny in
Liverpool today. Strange times for sure.
Does anyone else honestly think time is going quicker? No. No. Just me
then. Oh well. But ocassionaly you have the odd week that goes quick, but
this is just getting ridiculous. I leave my house on Monday morning and by
the time i get back it is Friday... Ah thats probably right actually. The
second week in March i went to HMV more than i did my own house. Oh well, i
could be dreaming....
I am going to Bugged Out tonight which is at Cream ( ok Nation for any
hardcore clubbers out there) Never been before so quite excited. The
Chemical Brothers are playing and so are the band South (On Mo'wax) My
rather obvious and poorly put advice for the day is...never take the safe
way out. Please, please dont sit back and wait for things to happen. As a
rather good band from Manchester once said ...You've got to make it happen.
Get to work, its Friday night.

Simple Troubadour