Sinister: Nekusis

Genevieve Wesley jiffy_popper at xxx.com
Fri Mar 30 19:10:19 BST 2001

Do you ever have those dreams where it seems so real and authentic, that you
actually believe you have it when you wake up, only to snap back to reality
and be disappointed? I dreamt I won a ski trip to Scotland, and it all
seemed so real so lovely, I was even making delicious plans in my head about
when I'd go, what to pack..and then POOF, I realised what had been going on.
Nevermind that they don't even ski in Scotland, do they? (Maybe
cross-country)

Are there any listees in Tallahassee?

I am wearing my Sinister Girls F.C t-shirt today, and I feel like summer,
even though it's cold still. I (day)dream of VeLoCiTy and her lolly-sucking,
hotpants wearing, toenail polish madness.
It used to be cool to take the ends of your t-shirt and pull it through the
neck, to make a knotted little midriff barer, to compensate for lack of
heaving bosoms.

Stuart-Peacock is coming...

Yay!

Genevieve