Sinister: brr brrrrrrrr brrrr br brrrrr bbbrr

Sweetie Something popsingersfear at xxx.com
Fri Mar 30 23:07:22 BST 2001

sinister

hello hello
im in a good mood
i shouldnt be
its a friday night and im in
i could be at the engine room enjoying 3 live bands for £4
but im a bit gigged out i think
but ive been laughing and listening to good music
and not eating lots of chocolate and drinking too much tea
(i think that drinking too much tea makes me grumpy, but im not sure, it may
be that i drink
too much tea when im grumpy)

anyway
carsmile steve said in responce to primitive painters question about singing
along to the trumpet bit in dog on wheels

"doing baba bas is for wimps.  Playing air trumpet and making mouth trumpet
noises is what the kids are doing these days."

and i got a mental picture
and laughed so hard
but im not sure how to imagine mouth trumpet noises....

ok
yeah
as i said i went to see rent
go see it
thats not a suggestion, its an order
GO!
u get to hear adam pricket pop sensation say, in a very bad american accent,
"fuck" and "masturbation" and sing about s&m and tri(y?)sexuality
and a boy called angel
whos a drag queen, and wears small sexy dresses and pvc
i was quivering with delight
honestly
he made me want to eat chocolate

they also sang that the opposite of war isnt peace, its creativity

i am listening to ballboy
(switching back and forth with crazy town)
theyre very good i think

yes
and i have decided that i am going to go to those giggies that were
mentioned in neil robertsons email from stevie
probably
maybe
yeah

people have been mentioning that noo programme
'teachers'
well i havent seen it yet
coz my maw didnt record it
stoopid wummin

i was in #sinister earlier
and got connected to a server that started
"paranoid" then said some other letters and dots and stuff

Nik Ovenden
said hes coming to scotland
DONT DO IT NIK!!
ITS WRONG IMMORAL EEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVIIIILLLLL!!!!!!!!
he also said
ribena and milk
cool, u will enjoy(maybe unless its cold and horrible), eh yeah and
eh...stuff
<please note, deliberate mixup of responses there>

theyve been talking about ATP
i also, all the way through higher bio, thought every time i saw it 'all
tomorrows parties'
which is much more exciting than adenosine triose phosphate
(even thought im not god damn well going damn damn damn)
and the beach
being next to the sea is my most favourite place to be
(that ryhmes so lets have some tea....<sorry>)
expecially on the isle of cumbrae

i think im going to go to a london pic-o-nic
i would awfully very muchly like to

i was looking up randomn words and phrases on the net the other night
and i looked up 'bawbag'
and what should be the second thing to some up on the results
but a sinister post

JASON A
asked if anyone watched cold feet
the one with john thomson of the fast show fame??
of so, yes i do indeedy
if not, then no, i dont think i do im afraid
:)

i also thought at first that jason a was mr andreas

gordon said
i sounded like hear'say
i dont even know what they sound like
i just know that jamie theakston thought their video looked like someone was
lighting their farts
but thats not the point
WHAT DO U MEAN I SOUND LIKE HEAR'SAY DAMNIT!!!!!
¦:(

;P

temperamental,
sweetie
xox

"im hiding in the dark corners of your room
where the phone never dares to ring
no better than the fondly forgotten scene
in a book that you never read"

icq #42242252
msn messanger
something_sinister at hotmail.com