Sinister: I can't believe it!

tmalone3 at xxx.net tmalone3 at xxx.net
Sat Mar 31 22:34:56 BST 2001

On MTV2 they just showed "Is it wicked not to care?"!!!  In its
entirety!  I've never seen a Belle & Sebastian video before, I just
wish I was alert enough to tape it.  Wow, content.

Hmm, I don't really have too much more to say, except I'm soooo happy
cause the Daily Show just won a Peabody award (Which is huge
considering they beat out CNN, FoxNews, MSNBC, NBC, ABC, CBS, etc...)
for their election coverage.  For anyone who doesn't know, the Daily
show is a humorous news show that makes fun of the news and the people
who report.  It is also "The most important Television show ever".
Their interview with the Spice Girls is an absolute classic.  Quite an
accomplishment for an upstart cable program.

Nothing is really going on around here, though I think Low is coming on
the 10th!  I'm gonna try to go see that.  Lately I've just been reading
about Islamic law (fun) and going to work and school.  School sucks, it
takes up far too much time.  At least I'm staying busy.  Somebody asked
replied to my last post asking me about some stuff I had found while
shopping.  I can't find the email, but I found the stuff in a little
town called Freemont near The University of Washington.  It's a pretty
cool town, there is large statue of Lenin (rescued from Russia I
believe) about a block down from a this gay bar, next to a bunch of
antique shops and used clothing stores and a really cool record store.
I'm not gay and I don't drink, but you gotta love that combination. :)

Well, I must go read 212 pages about the religion of the Semmites.
--
Tim