Sinister: i know what you did last year

ewan ferguson ewansinthehouse at xxx.uk
Tue May 1 09:41:32 BST 2001

hello you sinister looking people.

i was sitting in the common room at my school the
other day and i happend to have a copy of tbwtas. i
was playing this when a girl i knew came in and
started listning. when she heard track 9 she exlaimed
"thats the theme from teachers" imediatly she was
infactuated with belle and sebastian and all they had
done, but she kept repeating track 9, refusing to
listen to any other track on the album

 she asked me if i could lend her all the other belle
and sebastian releases i had, i said yes but thought
what use is it if all she listens to is one song and
cant be botherd to listen to any of the others on even
the same album, let alone the other cd's, did i really
want to  let this one track wonder of a fan be in the
belle and sebastian club?. but then she looked up and
said "thats fuckin brilliant". i then thought, i then
thought, if belle and sebastian can make somone feel
happy by playing one song, then what difference does
that make from playing tons of songs? i leant her the albums