Sinister: I love the city

Danny Farrell farrell_danny at xxx.com
Tue May 1 14:27:26 BST 2001

Hi children who seen Hefner on Saturday. The 13th note was a pretty scary
place, all dank and atmospheric but it was a really good venue for the gig.
There was a brief rumor that Struan was at the gig but i was right at the
front and it didn't look much like him.

The support act Camera Obscura sounded similar to B&S and were actually
pretty good.

Darren Hayman was his usual amazing Henman-esque self. It amazes me that
after so long he still gets extremely excited when fans sing along. He
actually looked totally shocked when he stopped during the hymn for the
alcohol and the fans voice carried the song. I dont think iv ever seen a
musician so happy or as shocked as him at that moment. It was actually
pretty touching.

Hmmm what else, one of my friends who was at the gig gave Ant a mcdonalds
furby for his birthday and he sat it on top of his drums when he played. It
was pretty cool actually, just can't wait to B&S now, getting tickets for
both days if they're still available.

Peace, Love, Empathy
                     Danny xxxxx

P.S can anyone e-mail me with the name of Baxendale albums because its hard
enough to find albums by obscure bands in Glasgow but it's even harder when
i don't know the name of their album. Thanks