Sinister: radio k is the gem of the AM dial....

caleb ben moore opaline_moon at xxx.com
Tue May 1 18:06:43 BST 2001

i'm sitting here on my lunchy break listening to
the radio and they are playing "dylan in the
movies"  its making me so happy.  i was having a
horrible morning.  everyone here in my office is
in a horrible bad mood.  i dont know why, but i'm
sure it involves alot of failed sexual affairs.
  either that or possibly that bad pork they ate
last night.  i just hate having to deal with it.
 but, hearing b&s does brighten my mood
exquisitely.   and they played lemon jelly
earlier!  i still havent gotten the album, but
they've been playing it alot on the radio and i
love it.

on another note:  last night i'm sitting at my
desk writing & drinking scotch, when my seven
year old sister comes tearing into the room
screaming "caleb! caleb! come quick! you have to
hear this! hurry!"  so i run after her to the tv,
where they are having a public service commercial
about drugs  using "mondo '77" as a soundtrack.
my sister keeps jumping up and down screaming,
"its looper! its looper! on tv! i can't believe
it! they are playing your kind of music!"  i
think she got way more excited about it then i
did, though it did make me very happy.

   what does the following tell you all about
me?:
directly in front of me on my desk i have :
a hanging kandinsky calendar
a pinned-up postcard of an edward hopper painting
a picture of morrissey
two new order postcards, one blue monday, one
everythings gone green
a bookmark with a detail of "the young girl (the
virgin) by gustav klimt
a copy of the kingdom interlinear translation of
the greek scriptures
a copy of memoirs by pablo neruda
a copy of GQ magazine
three empty red bull cans
alot of post-it notes and pens laying around
   ???
          anyway       ttfn       caleb

=====