Sinister: They Ought To Barricade Regent Street

jay declan63 at xxx.com
Wed May 2 02:16:16 BST 2001

now, i haven't the foggiest what this is all about, having only heard talk about
"avoiding central london" today (though now it seems like that *was* a good plan),
but i'd like to ask:

where were the police when i was getting mugged by a northern guy who was supposedly
a junkie desperate for a fix and was about to "fookin' stab" me after trying to dig
through my pockets?

i mean, i didn't need *lots*......just one!  :)  (though the met did leave that very
helpful sign next to the curb/kerb "warning!  thieves operate in this area"    "wow,
they were right!")

maybe they only go there during the day and then hang out around parliament at night,
ignoring tourists who ask for directions to bloomsbury.

oh those wacky bobbies!

jay

"why don't you hate who i hate?"