Sinister: last call for those interested in helping to plan LA meet up!

Jennifer Juniper belle1974 at xxx.com
Wed May 2 05:52:20 BST 2001

okay, as brier so kindly pointed out, YES i did bring
up the idea of having a meet up in the los angeles
area. i got some responses, but i have continued
waiting to see if there were any more people
interested before i started a small forwarding list to
those available for meeting up in the la area at the
end of may.  i got a lot of suggestions and they are
all quite different, so we are going to have to come
to some sort of consensus on the matter.  sooo...
basically this is a last call for those interested in
meeting up over memorial day weekend at the end of
may! i truly don't want to wait until june because the
weather gets too hot, and i think we can talk about
the impending single without waiting for it to
acutally come out.  SO please e-mail all ideas to
belle1974 at yahoo.com  the forwarding e-mail mini list
will start in the next few days! :o)

cheerios!

jennifer juniper