Sinister: That's not writing, it's typing.

Dairy Fairy dairy_fairy at xxx.com
Wed May 2 19:54:28 BST 2001

Hello,
won't say much about all exciting news since we're all obviously chuffed except ( weeeeee!! glasgow june 16th here i come ). hmm. breathe. It'll be my first trip to glasgow as well. Disgusting behaviour for a B+S obsessive I know, I should be camped outside 13th note with an acoustic guitar waiting to seranade struan. And I would. If i wasn't so weak, and if i didn't think my bum would get cold sat on the floor all winter. Still I think I'm applying for glasgow uni, so that should make up for my past sins.

Do you think it's wrong to choose a university solely on the basis of its music scene? it's just I know I'd be miserable anywhere where I didn't have a plentiful supply of tickets on my noticeboard. I went to a ucas conference and tried to concentrate on course content, but images of a life in one of those universities that aren't even called after a town were just too depressing :( Maybe I should wait until B+S announce there full tour and only consider places they have give their official approval to. That's probably taking it too far actually. I don't reckon Dunoon has a university.

I am glad B+S are releasing their carriage clock song. Carriage clocks are always given away with financial products for the over sixtys. I always find that a bit odd. When you're so near death you need to ensure your life I very much doubt a gold plated carriage clock, however elegant or exclusive is going to cheer you up. Maybe that's me being young and naive, but working at a nursing home makes you realise that being old is not a golden autumn of life but a cold and very slobbery winter. nice.

ooh. one last thing. Isn't the reading/leeds festival line-up looking nice. For a corporate sell out thing..At least there's not too much nu-metal type stuff on the bill yet. Last year I kept thinking I was going to die the number of grim reaper hoodies around the place. Still, marilyn manson will keep me on my toes I expect.

Sorry to go on, but I only write occasionally so I hope I'm excused,

Love,
Gracexxx
---
And she spent the rest of the day separating the bits from the marmalade, or, if you prefer, the marmalade from the bits.

Check out the FREE cell phone packages complete with accessories at Lycos Wireless Marketplace
http://www.inphonic.lycos.com/redirect.asp?referringpage=www.lycosad129