Sinister: First Screamings from the Colonies.

David Clark doyster at xxx.nz
Fri May 4 12:47:03 BST 2001

Kia Ora, another first post, yep another isolated soul in envy of picnics
and group shenanigans. To make things worse it is officially the rainy
season where I am living, the perfect time for the reading of lists and not
leaving the house. Cos when it rains it pours.
I got to meet the Prime Minister of New Zealand today, she came to the
school I go to, I wore a t-shirt that said "In hock up to my eyeballs", in
the vain hope that she would go home and abolish the student loan scheme,
but I'm not so sure that she even saw it, she did seem to be awed by the
flashing lights in the recording studio though, (in our hearts we are all
children).She also farted during the speech by the Kaumatua.
A quick word on the origins of Camera Obscura, and forgive me if I am
stating the bleeding obvious, but it is simply a pin-hole camera.(if I am
stating the obvious lets put it down to the fact that I'm fresh from the
nursery and still in nappies).
I wish I could be there for the London picnic maybe someone can let a
balloon be taken by the wind in honor of kindred spirits in isolation.
And if you haven't already, listen to "Lost blues and other songs" by Palace
Music, bonny prince billy indeed,