Sinister: happy happy joy joy

Hannah Brown h.brown6 at xxx.uk
Fri May 4 20:48:34 BST 2001

well, i am absolutely chuffed to bits at the moment. I was listening to
the greatest dj at the moment, (gilles peterson) on thursday morning and
he read my name out, i won a Zero 7 album and t-shirt wahay! i never win
anything usually. I also went swimming that day and felt positivley
brilliant. By the time 12:30 came i was drunkern to the bone and now im
feeling very very chewey.

to that bloke asking about london, um, ive realised that Greenwich will
be your best bet, its cool there.

Someone send me a lovely little e-mail afew weeks ago, giving me some
moral support and what not. unfortunatley it got lost so i cant remember
who you are but thanks.

is that tape competition still open? if it is where do i send it to and
does it matter if the sound quality is a bit dodgy?

i keep falling for people who work in shops. first it was a guy in
leicester, now its a guy who works in tin pan alley, he plays guitar
really well, that always does it for me, oh dear. see some of you
tommorow hopefully, muchstuff hannah