Sinister: Jake, your carriage rocks, I love it

Kenneth P Y Chu kpc98c at xxx.UK
Fri May 4 13:11:07 BST 2001

Hello,

Writing long dissertations for a hobby is sad, even writing long
dissertations not for a lobby is still sad, or it makes me sad anyway,
that's why I'm er, writing this instead.

Still, it beats marking geometry courseworks, and I'm taking my weekend
off for a little karaoke and picnicy fun, oh yer, and let's hope it
won't be raining on Saturday.. that's water, men or Geri Halliwell
included.

Simon Aurell said:
"Does anyone have some unused lyrics or poems that suitable for making
a song out of?  I think the result could be quite interesting."

I wrote a poem once, inspired by a llovelly millkmaid but I don't think
you can use it anymore cos some cheeky band stole it and made it a chart
topper, it went something like this..

If we churn churn churn churn,
churn churn churn,
churn churn churn churn churn.

If we churn churn churn churn,
churn churn churn,
we might earn.

Apology

I want to also apologise to Linda for thinking that she has had nothing
but a hard-on for me, that was blatantly untrue.  Although her last message
*was* titled:

"Sinister: Stick it up your arse and pretend it Christmas"

Hmm. <ducks> :-)

Picnics and Red Bulls!
Ken
P.S.: got some photos scanned for ATP at http://www.cockscrew.com/atp if