Sinister: Ring Flash

Hewitt, Stephen shewitt at xxx.uk
Fri May 4 14:25:57 BST 2001

ello babies

Big Stu claimed he never wanted to be a weatherman, however what i want to
know is "what's the weather like *up there* stu?" ha ha ho ho <cough>.

I shall be dressing up as Martin Robinson tomorrow, or possibly Lucy Alder,
I'll see how the mood takes me...

I've decided not to go to Glasgow for the gigs cos i'm too skint.  I hope
they play in Oxford, then everyone can come and stay at my house :) Might be
a bit of a squeeze though.

Well done on finishing your diss RAD, and ken, stop procrastinating and get
on with fiddling with your footballer.

Cooky used the heading:

STUART MURDOCH; THE RUMOURS WERE TRUE

to which no further comment needs to be added i think

Thank you to auntie lulou for typing out the isobel piece.  Where can one
get a subscription to the Caledonian then?

Cassarotto said:

I'll send a proper post (directions etc.) when all the details are
finalised!

which he seems to have forgotten about, so for any of you who haven't seen
the final details, they are:

Tigermilking!