Sinister: Don't you just hate sock fluff between your feet fingers!!!!

davie kerr softbollocks at xxx.com
Fri May 4 23:27:57 BST 2001

Alrighty People

I am sorry to say but I am not happy with you, any of you. I spend a few
days kicking back with my friends and all of a sudden I have over
90(+)emails. What be going on?
I agree with you all that the up and coming gigs are more than exciting. But
all those emais made my mouth go dry. When i read i read out loud and now I
am as dry as an arabs sandle.
But even so there were many emails that made me chuckle heartily.

Before I go on I must apologise to everyone because I have no idea who said
what or when.
Anyhoo...........

I have heard so many people mention covers that Belle and Sebastian could do
on the new tour. I have one. Does anyone listen to mike Oldfield??
How about 'Moonlight Shadow?' I am pretty sure Isobel culd handle that song.

What else was there?? Oh Yeah the Grange Hill cover. "Just say No"
How is it the saying goes.......don't knock it till you have tried it!!!
Best song to listen to when stoned is 'Bobby Brown' by Frnk Zappa. In fatc
i'm away t smoke a bad boy just now.

Take Care and I am sure I will see some of you at the Dunoon and the two
barrowland gigs.

Davie

PS Just you dont hate checkin the spellin mistakes after an email