Sinister: Joan of Dark is alive

Brier Random brier at xxx.com
Sat May 5 03:50:31 BST 2001

Hi Kids,

I spoke to our Joan of Dark on the tellyfone last night.... she is alive and
well, but without computer.  Apparently it got the sh*t kicked out of it.
But she mentioned that *someone* on the list (i can't remember who) is
forwarding the important Sinister bits (i.e. when anyone mentions how much
they miss her) as text to her mobile phone.  Can that person contact me
please, as I have some salacious info to tell her (you are the one who's
privvy to).  Thanks.

Glad she's ok, rilly.  Aren't you?

~Brier
www.brier.homestead.com