Sinister: Sheffield picnic

Mikey JOA00MAR at xxx.uk
Sat May 5 11:34:36 BST 2001

Hullo fans,

	There have been some murmurings about a Sheffield picnic
again this year. Having been cajoled by Jules into writing this
email, I should first make sure no one would object to me
'organising' the picnic again this year?
	Right, if you do then email me. If you came last year.....
please please please don't hold that against me! I promise it'll be
better this time! I'll *talk* to you even! No seriously, I'm determined
to right the wrongs of the last time - no dividing into 2 groups, and
less pringles :o)
	Right, here's the plan. Friday the 1st of June is the Belle &
Sebastian Offbeat special (www.offbeatsheffield.com), so I figure
we could have the picnic on Saturday the 2nd of June. Naturally the
first half of Saturday will be dominated by hangovers for many who
attend Offbeat, so the picnic can be, as last year, at 1pm.
	This year, Jules and I are quite fond of having the picnic in
the Sheffield botanical gardens. Therefore I suppose the plan could
be to meet at the big impressive entrance to said gardens at 1pm.
	You can see a map at
http://www.shef.ac.uk/travel/maps/central_small.html to help you if
you need it.
	More details may follow when I think of them.

	If anyone doesn't like my plans (whimper!) then just email
me and tell me about it, I won't cry too much...

	Cheers,
	  Mike
	   :o)

If you're feeling Sinister
Come let us picnic together
The chances are you'll probably feel better if you bring a load of boo-
ooze