Sinister: Graham Cocks On

Robert Brennan rob_brennan at xxx.uk
Sun May 6 12:41:04 BST 2001

Hello Sinisterines with and without hangovers...

Definitely one of the more star-studded London
picnic/pubnics of recent times.  Not sure which was
the more startling:  Spotting the skatboardin' star of
Coffe & TV's Blur and Graham Coxon's Solo Career or
discovering that his drinking buddy is Finley Quaye.
But who were the other two?*

Tigermilking was good fun.  Unfortunately I had to
leave early due to constraints of geography and public
transport but not before dancing like a loon to Photo
Jenny.  Yay!  Props to Mark, Lucy et al for putting it
together.

Somebody mentioned wanting to get hold of some
Lambchop.  Think it was you, yes you, Peter Carter.
Let me know and I'll get my magical industry-killing
home taping system on to it.

Finally, Rob-sized love & ribena** to all the
sinisters I got drunk with.  You know who you are.

Robsta

* Steven and Gillian from New Order.  Ho ho ho!

** Unless you really hate ribena - as I know some of
you do