Sinister: I like Pepys

eric the half a bee cheesebunhead at xxx.uk
Sun May 6 15:20:08 BST 2001

hi sinister,

I'm sitting in a hot computer lab trying to work on my
essay, which isn't happening, so I thought I'd send
off a nice little note to sinister. once I finish this
essay, though, I'll be DONE! until september.

so the london picnic was pretty ace; mostly it seemed
to involve lots of drinking. and walking up large
hills. I thought I was going to die. seriously. whose
idea was it to put the toilet at the *bottom* of
primrose hill, anyway? that shows blatent disregard
for the needs of indie people on 5 may 2001, and
really should have been thought of beforehand by the
london town government people. I'm writing to my
congressman or woman. after the picnic was
tigermilking, which also involved lots of drinking.
funny that. but mark casarotto did a wonderful thing,
because I got to show off my keen dancing skills. did
you see the guy in the red jumper and flares having a
epileptic fit? that was me! now let's have a new york
picnic, people... even though I was simply too lazy to
go to the last one.

I've also adopted a new persona: eric the half a bee.
not very creative, I know, but after meeting people at
the picnic who had no bleeding idea who I was, I
decided I needed a catchier moniker than "eric". I
will be taking suggestions for a keen nickname until
15 july. the prize is my undying love, or barring
that, a peanut-butter sandwich.

I'll be leaving london next week to go back to the
land of proper peanut butter, must-see tv, and
insanely underqualified heads of state... I'll give
you three guesses. alright, it's america, silly. I
don't want to go back; does any female-type listee
wish to marry me so I can stay? it would make my
triumphant return (with any luck) to do an MA that
much easier, as well. I'll cook dinner three nights a
week. no diapers though; it's just icky.

starry-eyed,
eric the half a bee

ps I met honey! wow. I'm such a dork.