Sinister: To do

Histrianic at xxx.com Histrianic at xxx.com
Sun May 6 19:59:58 BST 2001

I looked on my "To do" list and it said "write to Sinister".  So here I am, writing.  Writing to Sinister, on top of that.

Some songs are very good played loud.  Really loud.  The kind of loud that would make Aerosmith go "Will you turn that down, please?  It's hurting my ears.", A Nanny in Manhattan and Summer Babe being the famous examples of the need-to-be-played-really-loud songs.

I shall end this shortly, because I have to go read Julius Caesar.  However, those new skittles things that come in lime green packages and have sweetish-sour sugary things sprinkled on top are quite good, along with string cheese.

Love and kisses
Hye Min