Sinister: Hold your breath child you smell like a peasant

Kenneth P Y Chu kpc98c at xxx.UK
Mon May 7 00:59:28 BST 2001

Hello smelly people,

I am actually quite smelly now as well after a couple of days of fun and
joy.  A much needed break from this very stressful two weeks.

I arrived to London on Friday night in time for a lil' sinister pub karaoke
fun, sang along with pretty good, great or even terrific tunes such as
up town girl, mustang sally, paranoid android amongst others.

Saturday night woke up a bit jaded, but the promise of a picnic spurred
me on to wake up, the promise of climing primrose spurred me on to, um,
going to the gym every day from now on to build up enough leg muscles for
next year.

I was a bit unsocialable I think for a while but I did manage to talk to
some lovely people after a bit of liquid courage.  Then played football
and showed off my amazing goal keeping talents that maybe even Alan
Shearer would be proud of.  Some dude was then drunk and drove his puke
over a bridge and then fell asleep.

Nice to see a healthy amount of presence from the Nottingham massiv',
not to mention the slightly tinier Milton Keynes massiv'!

Then we all went away and danced with lovely people at Tigermilking, I
think I shouted at one of the DJs to play Terrorvision or something,
sorry. :)  Big waves to everyone I danced/talked silly things with!

Sunday woke up feeling not well and 'king tired, but eventaully got up
and had hearty lunch with sweet people, some even tasted of honey.

Stevie Trousers was "spared" (har har) from an inevitable defeat at
bowling cos the bowling alley was full and so we couldn't play.
Then went to a pub with everyone, before reluctantly having to head
home at the end.

I almost cried when I was waiting for the bus home cos I had such a
good time but it was the end (back to Milton Keynes..), but I didn't
cos it was a bit too cold for crying, and the fact that I'm not a big
girl (Just a small one).

Really can't wait until June B&S Gigs, but for now it's back to the
dissertation.  (Miss Rad btw a dissertation about Sinister et al for
academic purposes is indeed quite sad, but take relief in that "Software
Simulated Robotic Football" is *way* more sad.. and guess who is doing
that?)

Grrr... why can't I just study "BSc Red Bull Tasting"?

Beer and Wine and Vodka and Red Bulls (and god knows what else)
Ken