Sinister: seven weeks of staying up all night....

Amy Jackson angelfairybelle at xxx.com
Mon May 7 12:19:32 BST 2001

dearest sinister,

as i write this paul is in his bed.  it's 12:05pm.  what am i doing being up
at this time on a bank holiday?!?!

yesterday i had quite possibly the nicest day i've ever had.  we had a
picnic in princes street gardens, just paul and i, and it was gorgeously
sunny and wamr.  we watched the wee kids with their over sized nappy bums
trying desperately to run to freedom away from their mums.  we watched a
squirrel running about the bushes and then we watched a seagull fly down and
steal my apple turnover thing.  not impressed.  then we decided to go on one
of the edinburgh bus tours which was funny cos the guides microphone
wouldn't work and she kept cutting out mid-sentence.  but the sun was warm
on the backs of our necks, the sky was blue and we are both all in love and
stuff.  which is great :)

seems like there's going to be a mass sinister exodus to glasgow for the b&s
dates.  i can't wait.  AND apparently the Proclaimers are playing at the
garage on the 14th of june.  how ace is that?!?!?!  i think i want to make a
weekend of it, go see the proclaimers, doss about glasgow getting a wee bit
tipsy* on the friday then see b&s on the saturday.  sounds good to me
anyways.

oh yeah, *B*I*G* H*E*L*L*O* to neil milton :)  and andy the velvet coat man.
  and niall if he's on the list but i'm not sure if he is or not so if he
is, hello and if not, well then i guess he won't see this.  ho hum.

ken should try DT.  it's like an imitation red bull only when mixed with
vodka it makes you much more hammered than red bull and vodka.  believe me,
i'm still trying to recover from my DT-and-red-bull fuelled escapades at
hefner. cut hand, anyone?

getting a hair cut tomorrow. bit scared.

your friend,
amy xoxoxox