Sinister: Function vs Form

Chris Leak chris_s_leak at xxx.com
Mon May 7 15:43:00 BST 2001

Evenin

Another purely functional mail. Sorry. It's just that I am going to be
spending a few days a week down in Bournemouth, with work, over the coming
couple of months. Any places worth checking out?

To those who pointed me in the diretion of "We Love the City", by Hefner in
reponse to my "Painting & Kissing" question, cheers, I bought it yesterday.
Even better than "Fidelity Wars".

Finally, if any of you are in the region of Castlefield, Manchester on the
Sunday of the bank holiday at the end of the month, please check out the Art
& Design Market at Dukes. If not for the fact that my lovely lady friend has
a stall there (lily b design, www.lilyb.com), then for just checking out
some of the other stalls there too.

Byee for now..

Leaky